Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
June 15 2020
While we’ve all been stuck inside, it’s no doubt our waxing routine has gone by the wayside. Time to get back to normal with nicely shaped eyebrows and to get rid of that upper lip hair! While you’re at Ellie K Salon getting your hair taken care of, our lip and brow waxing services are an easy add-on.
Did you know? The perfect eyebrow shape can make you look younger. Our stylists are experts in shaping your eyebrows to complement your bone structure, giving you an instant face lift. The right brow shape frames your eyes, highlights your assets, and gives you a more youthful and put-together appearance.
Frequent waxing hurts less. Eyebrow waxing is only mildly uncomfortable, but with regular waxing each treatment will hurt less as your hair becomes finer and regrowth slows.
Enjoy up to 3 weeks of shapely eyebrows. A professional eyebrow wax takes less than 15 minutes, but the results can last up to three weeks! The hair follicles are removed right from the root, giving you nicely shaped brows for longer. Because the hair will grow in lighter and thinner over time, you can also coordinate it with your hair care! Need it sooner? It’s easy to pop in for a quick 15-minute appointment as needed.
New to eyebrow waxing? We love newbies! The best tip we can give you is to avoid putting on makeup, lotions, or other products around your eye area the day of your waxing. These products can make it harder for the wax to adhere to your unwanted hairs.
Upper Lip Waxing
Let’s face it. Sometimes we all need a little help in the upper lip department. Unwanted hair is easy to remove and saves you from embarrassing moments, especially since we are all getting back into the summer sunshine.
Waxing is great for even sensitive skin. Our gentle wax is a mild blend of ingredients that removes lip hair from the root. Other products such as hair removal cream can cause irritation and result in redness and even a rash.
Regrowth will be thin with no stubble. If you currently take care of your upper lip hair at home, you may notice stubble in just a couple days. Professional upper lip waxing leaves your lip smooth. Once the regrowth starts coming in, the tapered tip of the hair feels thinner and is less noticeable until you come in for a new wax.
Easy upkeep all at once. As you get your brows waxed, it’s quite simple to also get your upper lip waxed. The convenience of getting all your waxing needs done at the same time will ensure that your skin looks soft and smooth from every angle.
Whether you’ve been planning on coming in to give your hair some love or you just need a quick appointment for waxing, our stylists at Ellie K Salon are here to help. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through the Google app.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities