Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
January 14 2019
If you’re used to covering your hair up with a beanie in winter to stay warm, take a look at these hot new colors to kick off 2019. You might just be inspired to put away the beanie, take advantage of one of these color trends, and show off your new color this season, even with a few more months of winter left.
Cozy Flannel Red. What used to be in the back of your Dad’s closet has now been made a hot new color. If you’re looking to warm up your look this season, this is perfect for both blondes or brunettes wanting to try the red spectrum. Beware: dyed-red hair tends to fade quicker than other colors. That’s why we suggest you use Aveda’s color conserve™ set, a 4-step treatment to help prevent color from fading.
Warm Brunette. Although we saw warm, chestnut brown make its debut last season, it’s still a perfect choice into the new year. Not only does it bring a deep, rich hue that’s perfect for brunettes of all shades, but it also adds gloss to your hair leaving it looking shiny and healthy. Another definite plus to this shade is that you don’t have to add highlights to your base color, less maintenance and longer color.
Creamy Blonde. If you’re tired of the high maintenance that goes along with platinum blonde, why not try to tone it down with a warm, creamy shade this season. This creamy blonde has roots from your natural base color along with layers of baby blonde. This promises to be a buttery soft look complemented with bright and multi-dimensional color.
Cold Brew. Again, another color that is still going strong into 2019. Ends of the hair are hand painted in subtle highlights, close to your natural base color, to add depth and dimension to your hair while warming up your skin tone this winter.
Blended Roots. This is a great look for both blondes or brunettes. It looks like naturally grown out roots – but controlled and purposeful. The idea is to blend by making sure highlights are close to your natural base color so the contrast is nice and even while giving intensity and added depth to your hair.
The dry, winter air can be harsh on hair. We recommend adding Aveda’s Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo to your routine. It doesn’t have sulfates in it and it will keep your hair soft, manageable and healthy-looking.
We have a vast array of Aveda hair color to give you a new look for a new year. Let us show you how we can help. Give Ellie K Salon a call to make an appointment today. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or visit our location at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also book online at your convenience.
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities