Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
November 30 2020
There’s a reason hairstyles are constantly changing. Everyone’s hair behaves differently from season to season, regardless of hair type or texture. In addition to swapping out your hair care products, it’s a good idea to change your haircut to match the seasons as well. Here are some great winter haircuts to try to ensure you have good hair days in the busy holiday season ahead while keeping up with the latest trends.
This fun take on a classic bob is very chic. It’s a bit shorter and is pretty low maintenance, making it perfect for a busy schedule. It’s super cute paired with a turtleneck or topped with a beret.
A good choice for fine hair is a pixie cut. The short layers of a pixie make it easy to create lift and volume. It will add texture and movement to fine limp strands. Stock up on festive clips and jeweled bobby pins to help dress it up and vary your look in an instant.
Lots of Layers
If you’ve been growing your hair out all year and want to change it up without losing all your progress, add some layers. Face framing layers will add movement and interest to refresh your look without losing the length. They will also enhance any natural texture in your hair.
The shag is a variation of a layered haircut that is perfect for winter. Adding in the shorter layers removes dry frayed ends that would otherwise frizz in the dry winter air. This is a low maintenance option that is easy to style and will still look fabulous even if your busy schedule keeps you away from the salon for too long. It works well with or without bangs, though you may want to add some in. Bangs are gaining popularity right now.
If you’re ready to make a change with a fresh trendy new cut for the holidays come to see the talented stylists at Ellie K Salon. We’ll create a style all your own that will help you weather the busy season ahead with ease and You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. Give us a call today at 469-476-2400 to schedule an appointment or use our online booking service. You can also use our free Google app to manage appointments from your phone.
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities