Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
February 16 2019
An active lifestyle is a given in Frisco where outdoor activities are abundant. However, when it comes to hair, you may need a flexible style to be able to go from weekend fun to professional at the office. You may think that the word “hairstyle” is a women’s word – but men need a professional hairstyle as well that can change effortlessly based on your business and leisure lifestyle.
Crew Cut. Short, straight hair is easy to manage with a crew cut. It’s easy to care for, can be slicked and dressed up for work or left to air dry for play. You will just need a few trims throughout the year to keep it looking neat.
Clean buzz cut with a fade. This is a great hassle-free style that gives you a professional look at the office, a classy look on date night, and a fun easy cut for those outdoor adventures. If you have a beard, a fade that goes short on the sides then blends with the beard is a classic, timeless look.
Go bald. Whether you have naturally thinning hair or just like the feel and look, the bald look can look very attractive on any man. It’s a low-maintenance option that can be worn with or without a beard for both home and office.
High-top fade. If you have a full head of hair, a high-top style is a very flexible style. Your barber can add stripes or designs, or leave a clean, even fade to match your lifestyle and your personality.
Side fade. If you prefer longer hair on top, a side fade is a great option. You leave the hair longer on top to give you flexibility to choose if you want to slick it back for the office or go for a more natural look for those relaxed days off.
Natural curls. If you have naturally curly hair, you can go short to maintain and control those curls, or you can leave some length on top for “top twisted curls”, a popular style for athletes right now. Both are styles that can work well for business or play. It’s all in the styling to achieve your preferred look.
No matter your lifestyle, make it a point to get a professional style for your hair. Make an appointment today at Ellie K Salon. Our professional, experienced stylists will create the perfect highlights to complement your individual style. Call us at 469-476-2400 or visit us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. At your convenience, you can also book your appointment online.
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities