The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
May 15 2019
Overgrown bangs are a drag on any hairstyle. The shaggy hair gets in your eyes and can look messy. Our complimentary trims at Ellie K Salon get your overgrown bangs back under control. The internet is full of horror stories where people have tried to cut their own bangs with disastrous results, you might even have one of your own. No matter what, it’s never a good idea to try the DIY way when it comes to your hair so be sure you get the care and attention your bangs need to look their best. In the meantime, here a few ways to deal with a fringe that is ready for a cut.
Braids are an easy way to keep hair away from your face and eyes. The best part is there are countless ways you can style a braid around your crown. Try a single braid for a look that is low maintenance or an intricate weave to spice it up. Don’t afraid to let your creativity have some fun.
If you have bangs, chances are you already know the magic a few perfectly placed pins can do. Just simple sweeping your hair back is enough to get the job down, but you can also give bangs little volume and curl for a cool retro style.
Distract from overgrown bangs by choosing a great accessory that is sure to steal attention and prevent hair from getting in your way. A funky bandana or posh hair band manages to be stylish and practical while some of the latest hair clips are sure to glam up a lengthy fringe.
When your long bangs are giving you problems, our stylists at Ellie K Salon have you covered. Our complimentary bang trims will keep your new haircut from us looking fresher for longer. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or visit our location at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also book online at your convenience.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities