The Best Bangs for Your Style
September 15 2019
Bangs. Some love them, some hate them. Either way, there’s no debating the power quality bangs can add to your hair. If you happen to one of those that enjoys bangs, you probably already know the difference the right style can make, but choosing the best type for your hair and face shape is easier said than done. Before you leap into a fringe, make sure found the perfect type suited for your face and book an appointment with your stylist.
Round face shapes are known for soft features and with complementary bangs, you can emphasize those features. Thick bangs amp up the natural fullness of a round face shape for a flattering effect that brings out your bone structure. Though you can also go the other way with sideway bangs that help elongate the look of your face, same with micro bangs.
If your face appears straight along the sides with a jawline, long bangs are the way to go. Balance the angular appearance of a square shape with long, delicate bangs. With layered length in your bangs, you can highlight your eyes. Long A-shaped bangs achieve the look while easily keeping hair out of your eyes.
One of the nicest things about having an oval shaped face is the versatility it lends to hairstyles and particularly bangs. Those with an oval shape naturally have a look many bangs attempt to create, so you have more of an opportunity to play around.
Heart shapes feature a pointed chin and large foreheads. Feathered, side swept bangs help draw attention away from your forehead. Bring the length just down to the brown for the ultimate effect on a heart shaped face.
Book your appointment now at Ellie K Salon and enhance your face’s natural shape with the right style of bangs. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Amazon and Google apps.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities