Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
October 14 2020
We all love that fresh from the salon feeling, and that is true even for little girls. They love the special attention as well as trying out a new look. When you make your appointment to update your style for fall, reserve a slot for your daughter as well. One of these sweet autumn hairstyles will make her feel special and give her a wonderful boost of confidence.
Long and Wavy
Even if you’re not keen on the idea of chopping off those lovely wavy locks, we can still give your princess a style update. We’ll give her a trim and add in some soft gradual layers to maximize any natural wave her hair has. Dress it up with a rhinestone headband or beaded barrette for a special touch.
Cue the Curls
What a great time to be a curly girl! Curls are in this fall, and you can teach your daughter to embrace what nature gave her with a great shoulder-length cut. Some short layers in front will keep her curls out of her way while softly framing her face. The shorter length will make her hair easier to manage while still showcasing its natural texture and beauty.
Add an Asymmetrical Flare
Love your daughter’s lob, but want to give her something a little more fun? An asymmetrical cut will add just the fun flare you’re both looking for. Accentuate the asymmetry with a side part and frame her face with some bangs to accent her features.
Stacked Angled Bob
For fine, straight hair this cut will add just a little lift and volume in the back for a fuller-looking head of hair. The angled cut will leave the front sides just long enough to tuck behind her ears to keep it out of the way when she heads out to play.
The stylists at Ellie K Salon will enjoy spoiling your little girl with a new pretty style for fall. Give us a call today at 469-476-2400 to schedule mommy and me salon day and enjoy a little bonding time as well as a little pampering. You both deserve it! You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Google app.
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities