Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
July 11 2019
Summer is in full swing and the days are hotter than ever. If you’re looking for a cool way to beat the heat, then a pixie just might be the answer. While this cute style may seem a bit one-note at first there are actually plenty of fresh ways to mix up a traditional pixie cut. If you want a simple way to stay cool and look amazing, call your stylist for a pixie cut today.
Pixies with a Bang
Emulate the stars of old or bring on the fun vibes with side swept bangs. Add some oil to get a glossy look full of glamor that works great whether you’re running errands or heading for a night out. You can also style your bangs to go for care-free locks to a punk pixie.
Layers help spice up most haircuts, but they work wonders on pixies. Choppy layers help your mane appear effortlessly cool and can build dimension. Opt for even shorter sections for a daring style. Layers can make the shortness of a pixie feel new and playful.
Leave a Little on Top
Try a pixie cut that’s short on the sides and a bit longer at the top. The extra hair lets you easily change up the shape and style for an ever-evolving look that delivers day after day. Twist up your locks for a tousled appearance. This style is perfect to experiment with highlights and different colors.
The beauty of a pixie is that there are endless possibilities to shake up this enduring haircut into a style matches you. Explore all the versatile ways you can rock a pixie when you book your appointment now at Ellie K Salon. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Amazon and Google apps.
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities