Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
December 15 2020
Stocking stuffers for adults can sometimes be a bit tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. Our salon-quality products make great stocking stuffers. Give them something fun and useful and treat them to a salon experience at home.
Gifts Anyone Can Use
Everyone who has hair has to wash it, right? Make sure your loved ones are treating their hair right with our high-quality shampoos and conditioners. They will see far superior results over the cheap department store alternatives they may be used to. Be sure to include a hair mask and leave-in conditioner to help combat winter dryness.
Gifts That Maintain Their Style
Stuff in some styling products to help your loved ones maintain their style. We have curl enhancers for the curly girls in your life, or perhaps a styling gel, pomade, or texturizer. And everyone can use a good hair spray. Another item to include in everyone’s stocking is a shine spray to help them get that healthy glossy sheen.
Soft, Silky Hands and Lips
Dry skin and lips are a constant battle during the winter months. The dry cold air just sucks out the moisture. Help them keep their hands and lips moisturized and protected from the elements with our Hand Relief Hydration Trio and Feed My Lips Shimmer Lip Gloss Duo. Both are the perfect size to stuff in those stockings.
Not sure what products would be best for your loved ones? The expert stylists at Ellie K Salon would be happy to help you choose just the right gifts to get those stockings filled with items they will love. You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. Give us a call today at 469-476-2400 to book an appointment for yourself, because you deserve some holiday pampering too. Or if you prefer, you can use our online booking service. Download our free Google app to manage appointments from your phone.
- Gorgeous Hair Color Trends for Spring
- The Right Tool for the Job- Heat Styling Tools Explained
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities