Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
February 29 2020
It’s our opinion curly hair just doesn’t get enough love. Textured hair has gotten a bad rap for being hard to manage and full of frizz, though we know better than to think that’s all there is to curls. While there is style after style of unbelievably gorgeous curls and waves for you to play around with, here are some of our go-to looks. All textured hair is unique, and finding the right style will help you fall in love with curls as much as we have.
Simple Spirals - Soft spirals bring a classic glamour. Use a curling iron or swap it out for hair rollers to get delicate curls that leave your hair looking stunning.
Textured Ponytail - Slick back textured hair into a ponytail with an explosion of curls.
Pixie Curls - Even super-short hair can look fabulous with curls. The texture gives you sexy and tousled locks that you’ll adore.
Tight Corkscrew - This style brings high reaching texture. Blow-dry your hair with a diffuser and watch the texture build with fluffy curls.
Pinned Wave - Start by loosely crimping your hair, then sweep and pin it back into a bun. You get a pretty style that looks cute and laid back.
Curly Lob - There’s just some special about the way curls look on a lob style. We can’t get over the maximum body that comes from a super curly medium length, and you won’t be able to either.
Disco Hair -There might have been some questionable style choices that came out of the 70s, but the massive curls are one trend you’ll be glad to welcome back. The tightly textured style will have you ready to boogie.
Here at Ellie K Salon, we love curls of all kinds. We can help you keep your curly hair healthy and gorgeous. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Google app.
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities