Making Beauty Beautiful
April 23 2019
Have you ever considered the impact of salons on the environment?
We use trees, water, electricity and fossil fuels.
What kind of waste do we produce?
Hair. Paper. Metals. Plastics. Chemicals.
Luckily, we've partnered with Green Circle Salons. They solve our environment impact problem with their comprehensive recycling/repurposing program that ensures hair, foils, color tubes, palstics, apapers, and chemicals get divered out of our waste and water streams. ? This means that between 85-95% of our waste will now be diverted out of our limited landfill spaces.
What does this mean for you? You can rest easier. You can feel confident that getting your hair done in an environmentally salon means everyone wins. You can feel proud about your partnership with us. It means you can be a part of the movement to protect this planet.
Team Ellie K
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities