Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
November 29 2019
While a good blowout will last you between three to five days, why wouldn’t you want the benefits to last for as long as possible? It doesn’t matter if you come in every week or you only splurge on salon time every so often, you can get the most out your blow so hair stays fresh and gorgeous. We’ve got some helpful tips to have your hair softer smoother and shiner days more after your blowout.
- Don’t touch! Hair rarely looks better than right after a blowout, and we don’t blame you for wanting to run your fingers through, but fight the urge!
- Stay away from water unless you’re ready to say goodbye to gorgeous hair. Use a shower cap if you need to, but too much moisture will dampen any blowout.
- Silk and satin pillowcases not only feel great about work to keep your smooth and shiny all through the night.
- Have dry shampoo on hand. Greasy hair happens no matter how much we wish it wouldn’t, but with a good dry shampoo you’re dry to handle anything without losing any volume
- Be gentle with the brush so you don’t damage any strands and lose volume. If you go in too hard and often with your hairbrush the blowout will start looking sad much faster.
- Put hair up at night to stop it from getting messy. Sleeping in with your hair up in a loose ponytail or bun can do wonders to maintain that just got out of the salon feel.
Of course, the best way to have your hair look amazing for longer is starting with a blowout from an expert stylist at Ellie K Salon. We’ll pamper your hair with a luxurious hair bath and finish off with a revitalizing blowout so make an appointment today. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Amazon and Google apps
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities