Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
April 30 2019
Spring is in full swing and why not kick off the warmer weather than with a new hairstyle! At Ellie K, we keep up on the latest styles and trends to guarantee that you will leave our salon looking and feeling our absolute best. Here’s some of the hottest hair trends we are seeing this summer to help you get inspired.
Revisit the 70’s. We are seeing clients revisiting the 70’s shag – a throwback to the short, shaggy cut that gives a free, wild, and cool vibe. Let your stylist know how much movement and texture you’d like, especially towards the end and in the fringe. You can control how free and wild you want to go. If you tend to get flyaways, this cut is easily tamed with a high-end finishing crème.
Show off with a Blunt Bob. This is the fantastic cut that showed up last year and is still going strong. This cut has one length with blunt ends falling somewhere halfway between the ear and shoulder. This cut, when done correctly, does a great job of showing off your bone structure. This cut calls frequent trimming, about every four to six weeks, to keep the cut looking precise and stylish.
Bangs with curl. Bangs are coming back again with a vengeance. They can be short and edgy, soft, or strong and chic. We are also seeing a great curly bang coming back into style. Ask your stylist at Ellie K how a great fringe or curly bang can work with your hairstyle.
French chic. A French cut is basically a strict bob and bang combo. This often is featured with naturally straight or slightly wavy hair and can highlight a romantic fringe. This style looks great with hair accessories. You can pin your sides back with a blingy barrette to really make your hair stand out this season.
Let Ellie K Salon show you how a new hairstyle can give you an updated look while looking stylish and chic. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or visit our location at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also book online at your convenience.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities