Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
February 28 2021
If you’re ready to change up your look for spring one of the best places to start is with a fresh new haircut. With just a few snips of the scissors, your whole image can be completely transformed. The styles you’ll be seeing this season are clean cut with stark lines and highly styled. Here are a few of our favorites for the upcoming season.
High Fade Quiff
Medium length on top and high fade on the back and sides make this a high contrast style that can be either sleek or messy. Starting with clean, towel-dried hair, work in a stronghold pomade, wax, or putty. Blow-dry on high, smoothing the top relatively flat and turning the front portion back up and over the rest.
So this isn’t a new style at all but combined with an undercut skin fade it gets a modern update. Starting with damp hair, use a round brush to blow-dry the hair up and back from the front to the crown. Apply a strong hold pomade and comb your hair up and back from the front and sides toward the center. Place your hand in the center and push forward while combing the front up to create height and volume, and then gently smooth everything towards the back without flattening it out. Finish with strong-hold hairspray to keep everything in place.
Slicked Back Undercut
This is a look that can be very professional or very rugged depending on how long the top is and how it’s styled. Medium long hair is slicked back over the top to the back of the head with very short undercut sides and nape for a sleek and professional, yet cool and modern look. Longer hair pulled back and secured in a pony at the crown paired with a long full beard gives a rugged Viking feel.
Combover With Hard Part and Medium Fade
Not all combovers are trying to hide something. Sometimes they’re showing it off, like with this style. The hard part and medium fade provide an eye-catching contrast to the full top. This style works well with all hair types whether straight, wavy, or curly.
The stylists at Ellie K Salon are experts in men’s hair care. Let us help you start the season off right with a stylish new cut that reflects your own unique personality and projects the image you want. Give us a call today at 469-476-2400 to schedule an appointment, or if you prefer you can use our online booking service. Download our free Google app to manage appointments on the go. You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034.
- Gorgeous Hair Color Trends for Spring
- The Right Tool for the Job- Heat Styling Tools Explained
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities