Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
June 30 2019
The heat and humidity that comes with summer can seem like certain disaster if your is prone to frizziness or even so much as a slight wave. Keeping your mane sleek in smooth in summer is no easy task, but there are a few ways you can fend off excess moisture from taking control of your hair. As we go into the peak of summer make sure you’re ready to protect hair and maintain an appealing texture.
Start With Your Shampoo and Conditioner
Making sure the products you use in the shower promote healthy hair and provide extra moisture to down to your scalp is a great way to begin your battle with the hot temperatures. Shampoos and conditioners that strengthen for healthier hair is a helpful first step. Just don’t wash your hair every day or you could risk the opposite result with dried out strands.
Choose a Cut that Minimizes Frizz
Get a haircut that can help hide the effects of humidity. Shorter styles are an easy way to work against the aftermath heat and moisture without investing in a bunch of different products, A stylist can help you decide on the style that best suits your hair while blocking frizz.
There’s a variety of products you can use that calms your locks after a long summer day. Oils like Morrocan and others nourish strands, softening hair and adding a glossy shine. There are also a number of creams proven to help with humidity problems. Once you find the right products for your hair, humidity doesn’t stand a chance.
Book your appointment for a haircut the prevents humidity from frizzing your hair and shop our selection of products at Ellie K Salon. Our highly trained styles would love to help keep your hair lush from summer heat and moisture so call 469-476-2400 or come to our location at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also make your appointment on our app available on Amazon and Google Play.
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities