Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
March 31 2019
If your kids are getting to that age where hair matters, it may be time to bring them into Ellie K and make it a dual appointment the next time you’re ready to come in. Summer is right around the corner and it’s a great time to try out a new hairstyle for your child before heading back to school in the fall.
Girls who want to keep their hair long and still have some style to it should consider a long bob. It’s the most versatile cut out there, gives them a great natural look, allows them to throw it in a ponytail when needed, and still lets them have some fun with updo’s when they like. This style allows for a fun braid to help hold back hair from their face, pulled up on top for a little big hair action, wavy, straight – the possibilities are endless.
For girls with better things to do, a bob with some long fringe and soft layering on the ends for texture is a great option. It’s truly a wash-and-go style that compliments well with straight or wavy hair. She can dress it up with a little soft styling cream, add curl, or pin back with some blingy barrettes or hairpins. If very easy to grow out if later she wants to add more length.
Want shorter still? How about a razor bob or pixie. The razor bob is shorter in the back and blends into longer sides, making washing and combing out easy in the morning. Pixie cuts are shorter around the sides with the length on the top. Your Ellie K stylist can help your daughter determine what kind of pixie would look great with her hair type and face shape.
If your daughter has decided to just keep her length and clean it up a bit, make a dual appointment and we can just do a style on your daughter for a fun time or special event. Braids and twists never go out of style and look incredibly cute on young ladies! Whether it’s a single loose braid or sculpted braids, we can give your girl a great hairstyle to match any occasion.
Let Ellie K Salon work with you and your daughter to create a hairstyle that will look age appropriate and give your daughter the best versatility for her lifestyle. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or visit our location at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also book online at your convenience
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities