Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
March 15 2019
Weddings are exciting, romantic, and definitely stressing for the bride! There are so many details to take care of that it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. At Ellie K, we will help you find the perfect hairstyle that matches your style and complements the beauty of your wedding gown.
Stay in style with a low ponytail. This is a simple hairstyle that can be modern and sleek or dressed up for your special day. If you want to focus on the romance, keep a few strands loose around your face, or add some twists or braids into the ponytail. This chic look promises to highlight your wedding gown as the focal point.
Love the romance of a loose braid. A loose braid is the perfect way to interweave flowers, jewels, pearls, or brooches for a truly romantic look. Experiment with the fullness of your hair with your stylist, possibly even adding hair extensions to show off a luxurious look that complements the dreamy quality of your gown.
Stay classy with a low bun. This hairstyle is a timeless look. It’s simple, stylish, and chic. Show off your dress with this seemingly simple hairstyle, that’s really not. You can pair it with a pretty comb, or small flowers or baby’s breath to add the perfect finishing touch.
Braided buns are always in style. This is a bride’s favorite that has an eternal grace. It combines a low bun with braiding intertwined in the bun. You can also use accents such as pearls, diamonds, flowers, and other bling to really give it a romantic look. We’ve seen some famous brides rocking this hairstyle and it’ll be hot for 2019 as well.
If you’re getting married this spring, let Ellie K Salon work with you to create a hairstyle that will show off your natural beauty and complement the style of your wedding gown.
Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or visit our location at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also book online at your convenience.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities