Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
September 15 2020
There is just something extra special about a fall wedding. The crisp, cool weather and warm inviting colors of the season set the perfect stage. Of course, you want to make sure that your bridal hairstyle is just as special. We have put together some ideas to help inspire you while thinking about the best hairstyle for your special day.
Low Textured Updo
With a low-set profile and a blend of twists and braids, this is a modern update to the traditional updo. Since these updos are so rich with gorgeous details, hair accessories should be kept simple and minimal to avoid being too busy. Position a knee or floor length veil at the crown or just above the updo for the perfect finishing touch.
Loose Wedding Bun
This chic wedding bun is more stunning than ever with its wispy tendrils and relaxed feel. This look will be well suited for both more low key and very formal ceremonies. Think you can’t wear a bun because your hair is short? We may be able to surprise you. There is a wedding bun that will work well with most hair lengths. For short, fine, or thin hair ask your stylist to add a few hair extension wefts to give your bun a fuller look.
Elegant Braids and Dressed-up Ponytails
When you think of bridal hairstyles a ponytail might be the last thing that comes to mind, but with the right accessories, a high wavy ponytail positioned at the crown can be a very glamorous wedding style. And bridal braids are anything but boring. An intricate crown braid with a strand of pearls interwoven with sprigs of flowers will give a soft romantic look. Or a full messy fishtail braid with some seasonal foliage woven into your strands is an elegant picture of Fall bridal hair perfection.
Don’t settle for a bridal style that falls short of your dreams. The team here at Ellie K Salon is ready to help you create your ideal bridal hairstyle. We are committed to doing our part to help make your special day memorable. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 to schedule your bridal consultation. You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Google app.
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities