Benefits of a Professional Blowout
January 15 2021
When it comes to professional blowouts you may be under the impression that it’s simply someone blow drying your hair, but it’s more than that. If you’ve never experienced a professional blowout for yourself, you may be wondering what the difference is. Let’s take a look at the benefits of a blowout and what makes it different from blow-drying.
Blow drying has one single purpose, to quickly dry your hair to prepare it for styling. It’s not intended to style your hair. A professional blowout uses gentle even heat to set your hair as it dries. The result is perfectly styled hair that will last for several days.
Styling your hair on your own has some limitations. Since you can’t see your whole head at once it’s nearly impossible to distribute the heat evenly at the proper angles to get the heat and lift you need where you need it. Let’s face it, your arms are only so long, and you’re likely holding the blow dryer too close to your hair. Your stylist is able to keep the correct distance with the hairdryer to dry and style your hair without the risk of overheating. And with a 360 view, they can ensure that even the back of your head is perfectly styled and shaped.
While it’s true that blow-drying can be bad for your hair, blowouts are just the opposite. Regular blowouts can help make your hair healthier. Cared for properly your blowout will last for days, meaning less heat styling and a longer time between shampoos that strip natural oils and dry out your hair. But don’t worry. You don’t have to skimp on hygiene to keep your blowout looking great. Ask your stylist for their recommendations for dry shampoo to keep your hair clean and fresh without wrecking your blowout.
While some may view professional blowouts as a luxury, they are really an investment in your mental health. Self-care is an important means of stress relief and builds confidence and self-esteem. It provides you time to relax and helps you feel better about yourself knowing that you look your best.
Come see the amazing stylists at Ellie K Salon for a professional blowout and give your tresses a break from the daily blow-drying and heat styling. You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. Give us a call today at 469-476-2400 to book an appointment Or if you prefer, you can use our online booking service. Download our free Google app to manage appointments from your phone.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities