Banish Bad Hair Days
May 31 2020
You know those days when no matter what you do your hair will not behave. We’ve all been there and as much as bad hair days suck, they don’t have to be a frequent occurrence. Bad hair is the result of common problems like frizz and damaged tresses. You can finally say goodbye to bad hair days pretty much for good by using these tips and advice to improve your hair and it’s health. By doing that, bad hair won’t rear it’s head too much
Work with what You Have
Prepare for a lot of undone and messy hairstyles where the inspiration is more boho than done up. Some might interpret that as giving up and letting bad hair, but that’s not true. When those bad hair days happen — and they happen to all of us — sometimes it makes more sense to work with the problems then against. This can be as simple as opting for an intentional style, maybe a messy bun or a side braid, making it easier to hide the real mess.
Don’t Accept Damage
Damage wreaks your hair that’s one of the main causes of a bad hair day. Healing your fragile locks will go a long way to avoiding out of control hair in the first place. To repair a damaged mane, make things like treatments and replenishing products a norm. You can use a hair mask at home and watch as your hair slowly regains a natural shine and isn’t as frizzy. There’s also keratin treatments if your tresses are in need of professional TLC.
Dry shampoo is the holy grail of hair products. This wonder product helps cover a lot of ground, and on a bad hair day, it really pulls its weight. It’ll absorb the extra oils weighing down your mane and infuses volume and sheen. Dry shampoo can bring even the hardest to manage locks under control, averting any potential bad hair days.
Healthy hair is an ongoing journey and it isn’t over after just a few steps. Regular trims are an essential part in maintaining strong locks and which leads to less bad hair days in general. A trim removes split ends, preventing them from spreading. This way, the damage is stopped and your hair has a chance to grow. In order for your hair to stay healthy, you should see your stylist about every six to eight weeks to have your ends cut.
When all else fails and your bad hair refuses to let up one day, you can wet it a little and give it a quick blow-dry. This helps reset your hair and work out some of the issues contributing to your poor ‘do. All it takes is some spritzes of water, finished off by a few minutes of low heat from a blow dryer. Soon your hair will be falling in a totally different way that is easier to work with.
At Ellie K Salon we don’t let bad hair days keep us down and we want to help you do the same. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through the Google app.
- Fresh Spring Looks for Guys
- Simple Solutions for Staticky Hair
- 5 Benefits of Hair Extensions
- Benefits of a Professional Blowout
- Hair Care Resolutions for 2021
- Our Salon Quality Products Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Trendy Haircuts for the Holidays
- Elegant Updos for Every Event
- Nutrition Is the Key to Gorgeous Hair
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities