Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
September 28 2020
Whether you are growing out summer highlights or looking for a change from your natural hair color, right now is the perfect time for new fall hair color. The trend this season is balayage due to its beauty, versatility, and ease of upkeep. Opt for lighter shades of your natural color to lighten things up and add some dimension or completely change your look with an all-over color change. Here are some of the trending balayage looks to inspire your new autumn hair color.
Chocolate Chai Tea
This is a perfect color for brunettes who want a more natural look. Dark chocolate roots slowly fade to a pale chai shade from midshaft to the ends. It gives you the look of having spent a summer in the sun.
For blondes who want to transition their bright sunny summer shades for an autumn tone, golden honey balayage is the perfect answer. Deep honey-colored strands graduate to warm golden tips for a warm undertone that flatters the complexion.
Copper and Cinnamon
If you’re craving a crimson tone to blend with the fallen leaves, a cinnamon to copper balayage might be right for you. A dark and earthy cinnamon base gives way to fiery copper tips, giving you harnessing the beauty of both elements.
If you’re looking to spice up black to dark brunette hair a subtle wash of cocoa color will do the trick. Add a glaze for even more dimension and shine. Ask for just a shade or two lighter than your natural color for long-wearing results.
The professional colorists at Ellie K Salon are here to help you create your own unique and gorgeous autumn hair color to have you turning heads wherever you go this fall. Give us a call today at 469-476-2400 to schedule an appointment for a color update for the season. You’ll find us at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Google app.
- Sweet Autumn Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Balayage Trends to Inspire Your Autumn Hair Color
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities