Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
January 31 2020
When it comes to incredible hair, everything counts, especially the brush you use. Hairbrushes probably aren’t the first thing that comes to mind for your haircare tools, but trust us, the right type can make a world of difference. Your hair isn’t the same everyone else, so why use any old brush like it is. Unfortunately, most of us aren’t using one that matches our hair’s needs. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back and will help you find the hairbrush that suits your hair type.
Thick hair can turn into a mess quickly, so have a brush capable of tackling any tangle. Nylon bristles are flexible enough to detangle hair without damaging your hair.
You don’t need us to tell you how delicate your fine hair is. That’s why it’s essential you’re using a gentle brush that can still give locks’ body. Boar bristles won’t drag strands down, as for shape, round and wide brushes smooth and lift hair at the same time.
If you look to wear your hair long, you better have a paddle brush. The wide paddle works double-time to spread natural oils and products evenly throughout all of that flowy hair.
So often short hair looks beautiful with a little more fluff and vented brushes give shoulder-length cuts an attractive look. These brushes are also fantastic in a pinch when you have to blowdry your tresses in a hurry.
Everyone loves a salon-fresh blowout, but sometimes it’s hard to find the time to come in. A large ceramic brush is just what you need. At home, this crush helps you achieve bouncy, super volumizing hair that’ll look nearly as amazing as a blowout from our stylists.
At Ellie K Salon, we know just how to take care of your hair. Be it thick fine, curly, you’ll always walk out of our salon with phenomenal looking hair. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Amazon and Google apps.
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities