Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
September 30 2019
Volume is crucial to beautiful, healthy-looking hair. When your hair lacks volume, it easily shows making hair look limp and flat. Whether you have fine hair, are looking to add texture, or want a more dynamic mane, use the power of volume to get stunning hair. From quick tips when you are in a rush to more lasting solutions for volumeless locks, here are some ways to enhance your hair.
When you’re worried about lifeless hair, one of the first steps is getting the right haircut. Layers build up volume and add texture so you don’t have to worry about hair falling flat. Longer hair weighs hair down and causes it to lose thickness, so short and medium styles are the best way to go.
Five Minute Volume
Sometimes you need volume on the go or without everything that goes with some other methods. In those cases, the right hair product can work wonders for instant thickness. Mousses, texturizing sprays, and root boosters all work wonders in a pinch.
Move Your Part
Adding volume doesn’t always have to be hard work. Even something as simple parting your hair on the opposite side prevents hair from settling into its typical flatness and gives fast volume -- no products or appointments needed.
Let hair extensions take over when your done fighting your hair day in and day out. Thin hair can get the boost it needs to take on a new life the ultra volumizing effect of hair extensions. This way you can have incredible hair, but don’t have to deal with the hassle!
Learn more about how to add volume to your air with the talented stylists at Ellie K Salon. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Amazon and Google apps.
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities