Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
December 14 2019
An out of this world haircut and do more than just the length and style. It’s also a great time to find a hairstyle that can add major volume to even the thinnest locks. All it takes is a perfect style, and you can see your hair go from flat to bouncy without any products.
Full volume starts with the right haircut, so make sure you have a style that works for your thin hair. If you don’t already have a haircut in mind, check these ones out!
A slightly feathered can work miracles on thin hair. Certain styles can be tricky to pull off since they hold the hair down and make it look even thinner, but subtle, lightweight ends do the opposite. These layers help hair effortlessly look windswept or tousled.
Thinner hair looks best when short and blunt. And there’s no better way to do this than with an angled style. You can cut it shorter into a bob or keep a couple of inches for a lob that just brushes the shoulders. Either way, your hair is sure to get the volume and richness you’ve longed for.
Bangs are an easy way to add instant volume in your hair. They also bring a little shape to your crown, so hair looks thicker and shows more movement. Side swept, curled, there’s a ton of ways to style bangs.
Book your appointment now at Ellie K Salon for a volumizing haircut that gives new life to thin and flat hair. Give us a call at 469-476-2400 or stop by our salon at 2552-1 Stonebrook Parkway Suite 200 Frisco, TX 75034. You can also schedule a time through our online booking and appointments through our Amazon and Google apps.
- Bridal Hairstyle Trends for Fall Weddings
- Have Someone That's Hard to Shop For? Gift Cards to the Rescue!
- Instantly Add Versatility and Volume with Hair Extensions
- Get Perfect Curls Without Heat
- How to Keep Your Hair Healthy This Summer
- Brighten Your Summer with Beautiful Highlights
- Waxing Services Made Easy at Ellie K
- Banish Bad Hair Days
- Summer 2020 Hair Trends You Won’t Want to Miss
- Super-Cute Braid Ideas
- 5 DIY Hair Masks
- Hair Colors You Have to Try this Spring
- Our Favorite Curly Hairstyles
- Steal These Styles for Your Hair
- Are You Using the Right Brush for Your Hair?
- Are You Washing Your Hair the Right Way?
- Hair Colors for the New Year
- Add Volume to Thin Hair With These Haircuts
- Make Your Blowout Last With These Tips
- Hairstyles When You Don’t Have the Time to Dry
- Tips for Making Colors Last
- Protecting Hair for Winter
- Add Volume to Your Hair With These Tricks
- The Best Bangs for Your Style
- Boost Your Confidence With Extensions
- Irresistible Styles for Medium Length Hair
- Gorgeous Hairstyle Ideas
- Playful Ways to Shake up a Pixie Cut
- Fight Summer Humidity From Affecting Your Hair
- Try Out a Trendy New Hair Color
- Don’t Just Use Any Dye, Get Exclusive Aveda Hair Color
- The Best Ways to Style Bangs Before a Trim
- Great Styles to Welcome in the Summer
- Making Beauty Beautiful
- Protect Your Hair Color Between Visits
- Cute Summer Hairstyles for Girls
- Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Perfect Day
- Enjoy Our Ellie K Salon Mobile App Experience
- Top Men’s Hairstyles for Work & Play
- Balayage: Artistic Highlights for Gorgeous Hair
- Warm Colors to Kick off 2019
- Start off with a Sexy, New Cut to Kick off the Year
- Formal Hair Trends for the Winter Festivities